When it comes to making business decisions, we believe that our ethical commitments are just as important as economic factors. We have made commitments to our employees, the environment, and the societies in which we work, and these are set out in the requirements and guidelines SABIC has developed for Quality, Safety, Health, and the Environment (referred to as QSHE), which are essential for good business practice.
- We are committed to providing high-quality products and services that meet stakeholders' expectations, while ensuring that our operations are safe and reliable.
- We conduct business with respect and care for the environment in which we operate.
- We comply with applicable health, safety, and environmental laws, regulations, and quality standards.
- We apply practical means to conserve resources and to prevent pollution, reduce waste, and minimize the risk involved in our operations.
- We continually improve our performance and implement effective development programs to enhance the competence and awareness levels of our employees.